Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Holiday

I had a great Easter holiday at Blueys Beach on the North Coast of NSW. It turns out to be the Schnauzer capital of Australia - there were schnauzers everywhere - even another black one like me. So it was a great time.



I ran along the sand, played in the surf, ate strange root things on the beach and watched out for the sneaky brown kelpie from next door. 4 whole days of sun and surf and being spoilt.

I had another treatment when I got back - my white blood cell count had come back up to normal and they stuck some more of those needles in. I was very good, just shut my eyes and imagined I was back at Blueys.

Only 2 more treatments to go and then I don't have to go all the way to Strathfield again for at least 3 months. Yipee

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear you're doing well. Long may it continue!!

    ReplyDelete